Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
by Karen Baraguz on February 11, 2022
Prep: 10 minsTotal: 10 minutes
Fat 5 Carbs 44 Protein 13
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- graham crackers, crushed
- strawberry jam
- 1. Place strawberries, almond milk, and Greek yogurt into a food processor and
- process on high until fruit is pureed.
- 2. Transfer into a large bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix with a spoon until combined.
- 3. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 4. Top with crushed graham crackers and strawberry jam.
Tips & Notes
- **Feel free to double this recipe.
- **It should stay good refrigerated for up to 3-4 days.
- **Depending on how thick you like your overnight oats, you may add a splash of
- almond milk before serving.
- **Nutrition facts are without the toppings
- Serving Size: 1/2
- Calories: 271
- Sugar: 16
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 44
- Fiber: 6
- Protein: 13