These peanut butter banana overnight oats combine all of your favorite flavors to make the most delicious, high-protein breakfast made in under 5 minutes!
Prep: 5 minutesCook: 0 minutes Total: 5 minutes
Fat 13 Carbs 53 Protein 14
- 1/2 medium banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, creamy
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt, plain
- 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1. First, mash 1/2 banana in a large bowl. Then add the rest of the wet
- ingredients and mix until smooth.
- 2. Add in dry ingredients and mix again.
- 3. Place in the refrigerator, covered, for at least 2 hours or overnight. Serve cold.
Tips & Notes
- Feel free to double this recipe.
- It should stay good refrigerated for up to 3-4 days.
- Depending on how thick you like your overnight oats, you may add a splash of
- almond milk before serving.
- Nutrition facts are without the toppings.
- Serving Size: 1/2
- Calories: 370
- Sugar: 16
- Sodium: 116
- Fat: 13
- Carbohydrates: 53
- Fiber: 9
- Protein: 14