A full serving of veggies at breakfast? SURE WHY NOT! These carrot cake overnight oats will give you just that plus all of the delicious flavors of carrot cake!
Prep: 10 minutesCook: 0 minutes
Total: 10 minutes Fat 4 Carbs 70 Protein 8 Yield 2
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup carrot, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 and 1/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1. First, mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2. Add wet ingredients and mix again.
- 3. Place in the refrigerator, covered, for at least 2 hours or over night.
- 4. Top with Greek yogurt and pecans.
Tips & Notes
- Feel free to double this recipe.
- This should last in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Depending on how thick you like your oats, feel free to add a splash of almond
- milk before serving.
- Nutrition facts are without toppings.
- Serving Size: 1/2
- Calories: 340
- Sugar: 32
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 70
- Fiber: 9
- Protein: 8