No Products in the Cart
Effective Date: August 1, 2021
Collection of Information
The Site collects various types of information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is reasonably capable of being associated with a particular consumer (“personal information”) along with information that does not directly identify a particular consumer (“non-personal information”). We collect both personal and non-personal information from you in several different ways on this Site:
Directly from You - We collect information from you when you place an order for any of Baraguz SlimT’s products, sign up for our newsletter, or otherwise provide Baraguz SlimT with personal information willingly. Specifically, we collect the following categories of information:
• Identification Information - information you provide when purchasing an item or signing up for our newsletters, such as your name, postal address, phone number, and email address.
• Financial information - information you provide when purchasing an item, such as your credit, debit, or other payment card number
• Commercial Information - such as information relating to the products you purchased, obtained or considered.
• Other Information - you may voluntarily provide other information to Baraguz SlimT, such as responses to surveys or contests or suggestions for improvements
Indirectly from You - we may collect information indirectly from you when you use or interact with the Site. This information is needed to protect the Site from fraud and to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. We collect:
• Internet Activity Information - we collect information about how you use and interact with the Site or an advertisement, including browser type and language, your IP address, and other personal identifiers.
• Commercial Information - such as your browsing and shopping tendencies, along with inferences drawn from any of the information collected.
• Geolocation Data- we may collect geolocation data from time to time on the Site.
Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
We may use third-party advertising companies to help tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as the web pages visited or products purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us. As an example, Facebook collects certain information via cookies and web beacons to determine which web pages are visited or what products are purchased. Please note that any information collected by Facebook via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any customer’s personal information collected by us.
Log Files - As is true of most websites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access the Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
Do Not Track - Your browser settings may allow you to set a “Do Not Track” preference. Like many other websites and online services, this Site does not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
From Other Sources - We may collect information from data aggregators or data providers to supplement the information you provide to us.
Our goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
• Help make the Site more convenient for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
• Help you quickly find information, products, and services.
• Help us create content that is most relevant to you.
• Alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
• Fulfill your order and keep you informed about promotions, competition outcomes, or content, such as health tips and recipes, that might interest you.
• Communicate with you on customer service inquiries, returns, or any other requests that you may have.
• Analyze and improve our Site’s layout and content.
• Help diagnose technical problems.
Use & Distribution of Information
We may use or disclose the personal information that we collect to third parties for various business purposes to fulfill your order and provide you with an amazing experience with our products. Baraguz SlimT values your privacy and only discloses personal information in circumstances where there is a contract between Baraguz SlimT and the recipient of the information that requires the recipient to keep personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except as required to perform the services within the contract.
• Third-Party Processors - Your payment and transaction information is used to processing your purchase(s). This information may be processed via a thirdparty processor. Baraguz SlimT will only share your information to process your order and does not sell your information to third parties.
• Service Providers - Baraguz SlimT uses various service providers to respond to your customer inquiries, fulfill orders, send emails, and other similar services relating to your use of the Site.
• Governmental Agencies - In the event of fraud prevention or investigation, we may be asked to share collected information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud that has already taken place. The information is never provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Baraguz SlimT has not sold any personal information and will not sell any of your personal information.
California Privacy Rights
Right to Request Personal Information Collected and Data Portability Rights
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to request a disclosure of certain information about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
• The categories of personal information Baraguz SlimT has collected about you
• The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected
• The business or commercial purpose for collecting personal information
• The categories of third parties from whom Baraguz SlimT shares personal information
• The specific pieces of personal information Baraguz SlimT has collected about you
• A list that discloses the categories of personal information that Baraguz SlimT disclosed about you for a business purpose
Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information
Under the CCPA, California consumers also have the right to request that Baraguz SlimT delete any personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once Baraguz SlimT receives and confirms your verifiable consumer request, we will delete your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
How to Exercise Your Rights
To exercise your rights as described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by email: • Emailing us at Info@Baraguz.com
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may only make a verifiable request two times within 12 months. For your request to be a verifiable request, you must:
• Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
o At a minimum, you must provide us with your email address and order ID.
• Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to the request.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with any personal information if we cannot verify your identity or your authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Baraguz SlimT will make its best efforts to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of receipt of the request. If Baraguz SlimT requires more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12 months preceding receipt of the request. We will respond to verifiable consumer requests in a format that is readily usable and transmittable, generally electronically. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or unfounded.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not deny you goods or services, charge you different rates for goods or services, impose penalties, or provide a different level of quality of goods or services.
Commitment to Data Security
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow the industry’s best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure and encrypted during the type of transmission.
For payments, we are using a certified payment gateway provider. All credit card details are encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). All payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We, therefore, do not see or keep your credit card information.
While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline and we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your information will be secure in all circumstances.
If you would like to (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop receiving emails to your email address; and/or (c) delete any personal information we have about you (d) register a complaint or (e) require more information please send your request to hello@Baraguz.com. Before we can provide you with any personal information, correct any inaccuracies, or delete any information, we may ask that you verify your identity
Updates to this Policy